Keyboard Lessons: Master the Art of Playing Keyboard
At FSM, we understand the immense potential of the keyboard instrument. Its keys form the foundation of the auditory matrix, allowing for the creation of mesmerizing soundscapes in psychedelic and electro-acoustic music. Our keyboard course for beginners is designed to help you explore the experimental diversity that this instrument has to offer. So come, open your mind, and embark on a musical journey with us.
Explore the joy of learning keyboard with our qualified music faculty from India and abroad, who specialize in providing you with an engaging learning experience following an internationally benchmarked music curriculum. Right from correct posture to playing melodies, we offer new-age pedagogy mixed with traditional music concepts for holistic keyboard music education.
Want to learn classical, jazz, pop, or rock keyboard? Our spot has it all! With interactive aides and tools, you can learn the keyboard at your own pace and in the way that best suits your needs. We offer both offline and online keyboard classes to make new-age music education more accessible. Sounds too good to be true? Believe us, it is!
At FSM, we give shape to your creative instincts and devise novel ways to elevate your experience of learning from India's best maestros. Join us to explore the magical muse in the harmony of tunes!
India’s Leading Music School
In our keyboard music classes for beginners, students would be taught the basics of staff notations on the Treble clef and Bass clef. Students shall be trained on the basic scales and their applications on the instrument with a 2-handed accompaniment. Plus, our keyboard learning classes shall teach about dynamics, articulation, and accidental notes. In these pre-structured keyboard classes for beginners, students will learn Music Theory concepts and songs.
Course Walk Through
- Our keyboard music classes train students on posture & finger numbers, exercises, dynamics & petascale
- Students will be introduced to rhythm reading to develop music understanding and learn Note values of Semibreve, Minim, Crotchet & Quavers
- They shall actively engage in group musical activities and stage performances to build confidence and fight performance anxiety
Objective of the Course
- In this course, students would be taught the basics of staff notations on the Treble clef and Bass clef
- Students will learn basic scales and their applications of it on the instrument with a 2-handed accompaniment
- Students will learn about dynamics, articulation and accidental notes
The above-mentioned details are for beginner levels. We do provide courses for intermediate and advanced levels up to grade 8. All our courses are internationally benchmarked and accredited by the institutes like The Trinity College of London.
- Offline Classes : Students must carry their course materials and other music books to the music classes.
- Online Classes : Access to a computer with internet communication. Students need to have a Keyboard / Piano based on their grade.
Basics of music (For Beginners)
- In our keyboard online classes, students will learn the basics of the Keyboard with a major focus on C pentascale and a few pieces from the curriculum. Following the same, students will be trained to create simple tunes like Twinkle Twinkle, Ode to Joy etc.
- Students will be introduced to more exercises and pieces from the curriculum. They will be trained on scales like C Major and A minor and shall learn to play eighth notes. The songs in the book will be slightly advanced, and the students will be able to play an external repertoire of a similar level. They will also understand rhythm reading and sight reading in our online and Keyboard offline classes.
- Apart from what is covered in the 20 sessions, the students will be further trained on more keys like G Major and E minor.
- *The above course includes beginners lessons. Students can pursue Keyboard courses up to Grade 8 and above.
Student will be able to perform following topics
- Students will learn the basics of the Keyboard with focus on C pentascale along with a few pieces from the curriculum. Based on that, students will learn simple tunes like Twinkle Twinkle, Ode to Joy etc.
- Students will learn more exercises and pieces from the curriculum. They will also be introduced to scales like C Major and A minor. Moreover, they will also learn to play eighth notes. The songs in the book will be slightly advanced and the students will be able to play external repertoire of similar level. They will also understand rhythm reading and sight reading.
- Apart from what is covered in the 20 sessions, the students will learn more keys like G Major and E minor.
Begin Your Journey Now
India’s Leading Music School
Hirok Chowdhury (Student)
"Very engaging music sessions. Enjoyed learning how to read rhythm."
"Music learning is fun and easy at FSM. The teachers have a very innovative way of training us, and I got to know a lot in detail about keyboard instrument. "
Amit Kumar Rath
"It was nice. The way I was taught was different from my past experience and the new way made me easy to understand about music. I got to know in detail about music and keyboard."
"It was an amazing class. I was able to understand everything taught today. "